Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kittens for You.

     Here are some kittens for you.


     I felt like kittens would be a good way to start this blog; because, one can never have too much kitten. A good way to break the ice to an internet that runs off the blood of LOLcats. Did talking about the blood of kittens just ruin it for me? Yes, but only for the more sensitive, female audience? So now I am to be shunned like like when your character is discovered to have the "cannibalism" perk in Fallout 3? Yes, but now I have won the affection of the gamers? Good. This blogging thing should be interesting. If it becomes a thing, we'll see how it works out. Now I sound like Wheezy Waiter. Oh, dear...


There is also a slight problem with the fact that my text is all off center even though I have the HTML coding correct...We'll see how that turns out.


I just noticed that I'm talking to you as if you exist, when really I have no sure knowledge of your existence. Well, clearly, if you're reading this, you most likely exist. However, what if nobody reads it and it just lies vagrant and empty like a an emptied milk jug that someone drank the last of and then put back in the fridge. And then went on vacation. And then died in a tragic helicopter accident when accidentally flying over Mecca. This is going nowhere.


I'll end it awkwardly.


Bye *lick* <3 

*Update*: Fixed it! I'm not sure how, but it is correct now, so I don't really care. Even if it had nothing to do with me entering and exiting editor without changing anything about twenty times.


Love,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment